- Parks & Recreation
- City Parks, Shelters, Campground
- Hoffman Park Campground
Hoffman Park Campground
Hoffman Park Campground (547 Hanson Drive) is a bustling city campground with many activities and athletics. There are playgrounds, disc golf, ball fields, volleyball courts, a half basketball court, and reservable shelter buildings. Hoffman Park is also home to The First National Bank of River Falls Field, home of the Fighting Fish.
- Camping is open April 15 through October 31 each year. (Water and dump station may open later or close earlier due to the weather.)
- There are 15 RV sites (electric hook-up only; up to about 43') and 5 tent sites on the grass (no electricity).
- Bathrooms, shower, water to fill tanks, and dump station are available.
- Reservations must be made online at riverfalls.activityreg.com. 2023 reservations open on February 1, 2023, at 8 a.m.
- Electric site fee is $25 per night. Tent site fee (non-electric; grass area) is $15 per night. Pre-payment for your entire stay is required before setting up your campsite.
- Check-out by 11:00 a.m. Check-in time is 12:00 noon.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. There is a cancellation fee of $10. (For long term stays, contact us to cancel and the cancellation fee is $10 per week.)
- You may cancel online. Refunds will be credited to your Parks & Rec account, which you can use for another reservation, shelter, or activity. To receive a refund to your card, email email@example.com or call the rec office during business hours at 715-425-0924. To cancel multiple days, please call or email.
- If you no-show, your reservation will be cancelled the next morning.
- Sites are checked daily for valid occupancy.
- Click to see Hoffman Park Camping Rules and Park Rules.
- View the Hoffman Park Camping Map for more information.
- For non-campers, the dump fee is $5 cash or check at the dump site.