Hoffman Park Campground
Hoffman Park Campground (547 Hanson Drive) is a bustling city campground with many activities and athletics. There are playgrounds, disc golf, ball fields, volleyball courts, a half basketball court, and reservable shelter buildings. Hoffman Park is also home to The First National Bank of River Falls Field, home of the Fighting Fish.
- Camping is open April 15 through October 31 each year. (Water and dump station may open later or close earlier due to the weather.)
- There are 15 RV sites (electric hook-up only; up to about 43') and 5 tent sites on the grass (no electricity).
- Bathrooms, shower, water to fill tanks, and dump station are available. Customers may check with camp host or contact rec office for shower code.
- Reservations must be made online at riverfalls.activityreg.com. 2024 reservations open on February 1, 2024, at 8 a.m.
- Electric site fee is $25 per night. Tent site fee (non-electric; grass area) is $15 per night. Pre-payment for your entire stay is required before setting up your campsite.
- Check-out by 11:00 a.m. Check-in time is 12:00 noon.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. There is a cancellation fee of $10. (For long term stays, contact us to cancel and the cancellation fee is $10 per week.)
- You may cancel online. Refunds will be credited to your Parks & Rec account, which you can use for another reservation, shelter, or activity. To receive a refund to your card, email email@example.com or call the rec office during business hours at 715-425-0924. To cancel multiple days, it is easier to call or email the rec office during business hours. Please note we are only able to return funds to your card up to six months after the purchase date; after that time the refund needs to be either check or credit on recreation account.
- If you no-show, your reservation will be cancelled the next morning.
- Sites are checked daily for valid occupancy.
- Click to see Hoffman Park Camping Rules and Park Rules.
- View the Hoffman Park Camping Map for more information.
- For non-campers, the dump fee is $5 cash or check at the dump site.