- Residential Services
- E-Bill - Paperless Billing Sign Up
About Paperless Billing:
- View your bill online instead of receiving a paper bill in the mail
- You will receive an email notification when your bill is ready to view
- You will receive a bill due reminder five days in advance of your bill due date
- There will be no wait for your bill to arrive in your mailbox and no worry about bills getting lost in the mail
Go Paperless - Sign Up for Paperless Billing Today!
You will need to set up your River Falls Municipal Utilities online account with MyAccount before you can enroll in Paperless Billing. MyAccount replaces the online portal that was used prior to February 2021. Any customers who previously received RFMU e-bills will have to set up new online access with MyAccount and sign up for paperless billing by following the instructions below.
How to sign up for Paperless Billing:
First, Create Your Account if you do not currently have MyAccount access:
- Go to the River Falls Municipal Utilities website at rfmu.org.
- Click on “Pay Your Bill/Bill Payment Options” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Create an Account” at the top of the page and complete the online form. Use your RFMU account number and account name as they appear on your utility bill.
Once you have MyAccount access, Set up Paperless Billing
- Once you have logged in to MyAccount, click on "View/Pay Bill."
- Click on "Enroll in Paperless" at the top of the screen and click "Yes" to confirm your choice to enroll in E-Billing.
To Cancel Paperless Billing
If you should ever choose to un-enroll in Paperless Billing, sign in to MyAccount; next, from the “Manage Accounts” screen, click on “Manage Bill Delivery” and click on “Return to Paper Billing” to update your settings.