Liquor License Renewal Applicant
- Completed forms may be returned to the Clerk’s Office any time between April 13 and May 1, 2020. A copy of your current Wisconsin Seller’s Permit must accompany your application.
- Fees are due by 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 10, 2020. All fees must be paid before licenses can be issued to the business.
- The license period is July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2021.
- If you would like to meet in person to submit your paperwork, please schedule an appointment by calling 715-425-1693 or 715-425-0900. Appointments are being offered April 20 - May 1 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during select times.
- Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application
- Addendum to Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application (if applicable)
- Contact Information Form
- WI Sellers Permit - A copy of your current permit
- Liquor License Renewal Checklist
- Supplement to Schedule For Appointment of Agent
A Change In the Business May Require One or More of the Following:
- Auxiliary Questionnaire and Authorization For Release of Information- Complete each form if there has been a change in the membership of the company. Each new member must complete a Questionnaire and an Authorization.
- Schedule For Appointment of Agent, Authorization For Release of Information and Supplement to Schedule For Appointment of Agent - Complete the Schedule and the Authorization if there has been a change in the agent for the business.
- Alcohol License Application Supplement - Complete if there has been a change in your business plan or the premise that needs to be licensed.
- Wisconsin Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco Laws for Retailers
- Wisconsin Statutes Chapter 125 Alcohol Beverage
- Wisconsin Statutes Section 125.32 Operator Licenses
- Ordinance 2008-08