First-Time Liquor License Applicant

Before returning the required documents below to the Clerk's Office, please contact the Clerk's Office to discuss license availability.

Required Forms

Required Information

  • Current Wisconsin Seller's Permit
  • Federal Employer Identification Number
  • A lease or ownership papers which show possession of the premise
  • Registration with the State of WI as a Corporation, LLC, etc.