Bids & RFPs
The City of River Falls is required to comply with Wisconsin State Statutes regarding the purchase of goods and services, as well as the City’s purchasing policy. In general, for projects less than $25,000, competitive quotes are obtained. For most projects in excess of $25,000, formal bids are required. Projects requiring formal bids or proposals will be listed on this site with contact and response information.
Please use the link above for information about city construction projects, including, but not limited to:
- Mill and Overlay
- Sidewalk, Curb and Gutter
- Crack Sealing
- Street Reconstruction
- Storm Sewer construction
Current Requests for Proposals/Qualifications:
- Request for Proposals Neighborhood Development - Haskins Property
- Request for Proposals - S. Wasson Lane Reconstruction and Cascade Avenue Intersection Improvements, State Project No. 7994-00-49 and Q&A for S. Wasson Lane Reconstruction
- Request for Proposals for Powell Avenue Bridget Deck Rehabilitation Hovde Bridge, State Project No. 7994-00-52
- Request for Transportation Bids for the West Central Wisconsin Biosolid Facility (Please note that this request for bids is not for the City of River Falls but is for the West Central Wisconsin Biosolids Facility which is a City partner.)
City Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
The City periodically publishes requests for proposals/qualifications for various city services. All current and past requests can be found here.