In June, the Pierce County Health Department is sponsoring walk-in Covid-19 vaccination clinics in a community near you! The clinic is free but you must be 18 year of age. Both the Moderna and Johnson vaccines are available.
- TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 4-6 PM at Ellsworth Elementary School
- THURSDAY, JUNE 3, 4-6 PM at Plum City High School
- SATURDAY, JUNE 5, 10 AM-12 NOON at Spring Valley High School
- TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 4-6 PM at River Falls High School
- THURSDAY, JUNE 10, 4-6 PM at Prescott Malone Intermediate School