Is a payment plan an option?

You may ask the Court to set up a payment plan for you. This is done on a case-by-case basis, depending on your individual circumstances and must be approved by the Judge. If you do not follow the payment plan to which you agreed, the Court will impose the alternative sanction (either drivers license suspension, State Debt Collections, or jail) unless other satisfactory arrangements are made with the Court. When making a payment to the Court, make checks payable to: The City of River Falls.

Show All Answers

1. Do you take credit card payments?
2. Do I have to report a change of address?
3. I missed my court date and really wanted to appear. Can I get my ticket reopened?
4. I didn't pay my fines, and now I'm suspended. What do I do now?
5. How long will this traffic charge remain on my record?
6. Is a payment plan an option?